Welcome. Please take a look around. I am a photographer based in the Grand Rapids area who loves to travel. Check out some of my most recent work below and on my facebook page.
________________________________________________________________

7.29.2011

Tom, Joan, Erin, Brittany, Nick, and Max: Family Time

With photography in Wisconsin, you just never know what you're going to get.  There are days that I freeze, but that was not the case for this shoot.

On the hottest day, of the hottest week of the summer, I met this wonderful family at Olin Turville Park.  They were great sports and didn't complain at all. 



 

 This is a shot from inside my car before the start of the shoot.








 
 These cute shirts were made by Erin so Brittany would 
"recognize" her family when she returned from her semester abroad.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment