Welcome. Please take a look around. I am a photographer based in the Grand Rapids area who loves to travel. Check out some of my most recent work below and on my facebook page.
________________________________________________________________

7.27.2011

MiKayla: Senior

The last time I took pictures at Memorial Union it was freezing!  We're talking a blistering wind off the lake, cutting through winter coats, so cold that it was impossible to get outside for more than a minute or two at a time.

My most recent experience was 180 degrees (almost literally) from that day.  It was HOT (unbearably so) and HUMID!  MiKayla was awesome getting through a day so warm the air felt thick to breath.  You would never know it from her beautiful smile and wonderful attitude. 










 This was my first time taking pictures inside a bowling alley.  So fun!






 Ella's Deli, what a great idea MiKayla!








No comments:

Post a Comment