Welcome. Please take a look around. I am a photographer based in the Grand Rapids area who loves to travel. Check out some of my most recent work below and on my facebook page.
________________________________________________________________

10.21.2012

The Labrador Connection {Fall Frolic}

I recently got to work with The Labrador Connection rescue group for their Fall Frolic fundraiser. TLC is an all volunteer network dedicated to the re-homing of unwanted and  abandoned Labrador retrievers into loving, forever permanent homes.  I had a great day getting to know a few of their foster dogs, alumni, and friends.

Here are a few of their dogs who are currently looking f
or their forever homes.

Max



Luna
 


Sasha



Enzo



Billy


Drake

Follow TLC on facebook so you can keep up with dogs needing forever homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment