Welcome. Please take a look around. I am a photographer based in the Grand Rapids area who loves to travel. Check out some of my most recent work below and on my facebook page.
________________________________________________________________

4.30.2012

Barn at Harvest Moon Pond

There is a new business in the Poynette area that I am SO excited about!  I was honored when they asked me to take pictures for their website

The Barn at Harvest Moon Pond has been in the family since 1865.  Renovations began a little more than a year ago to turn their barns into a conference center and wedding venue.  I need to tell you that it's AMAZING!  Renee and Gary have thought of all the details - a warm fireplace, bridal room with 5 mirrors and a private bathroom, guys room with poker table and tv,  a spectacular bar with rustic lamps, beautiful stain glass windows, and much much more!      

Congratulations Renee and Gary on your spectacular new business!

 
















  



Thinking about getting married here?  
I would love to create memories you would cherish for a lifetime.
Here's a sample of some of the weddings I've done. 


Renee and Gary are also the owners of Cedar Hill Farm in Markesan.   

1 comment:

  1. OH LOVELY!!!!! I am going to spread the word on your lovely barn!!
    Lisa Sommers

    ReplyDelete