Welcome. Please take a look around. I am a photographer based in the Grand Rapids area who loves to travel. Check out some of my most recent work below and on my facebook page.
________________________________________________________________

1.12.2012

Tanya & Bryce: Expecting

I was so excited when Tanya contacted me about taking their pictures. I've known her and Bryce since they were in high school and have had the pleasure of getting to know them better over the years. A few summers ago, Tanya and Bryce came to Jamaica to work with the kids I was teaching at an orphanage. When I think of them as a couple, I think of how great they were with the kids there. And now they have a little boy of their own on the way and I know they're going to be great parents! Congratulations Bryce and Tanya! I look forward to meeting your little one. 




  


  


 












No comments:

Post a Comment