Welcome. Please take a look around. I am a photographer based in the Grand Rapids area who loves to travel. Check out some of my most recent work below and on my facebook page.
________________________________________________________________

12.09.2011

Prints on Sale

Did you know that I also sell prints?
Next to photographing people, my next biggest passion is flowers.   I am continually amazed by the intricate detail and variety found in each blossom.  Over and over I am awestruck by the amazing beauty.  

I've been thrilled with how these prints brighten my day.  I love how a bright pop of color can brighten a room and warm your heart as well.  I know that of course I'm bias, but I think these make great gifts.

Click here to check out my gallery.
Buy $25, get 10% off
Buy $50, get 15% off
Buy $75, get 20% off 
Orders are placed on-line and shipped directly to you.
Prints purchased before December 15th should arrive before Christmas.  

Here are a couple of sample of some of my prints, 
but be sure to check out the gallery where there are a bunch more options.  

Feel free to share this link with your friends and family.










The pictures in these photos are 16x20.
The frames, mats included, were purchased at Kohls.
(I recommend watching for sales and using a coupon. )

No comments:

Post a Comment