Welcome. Please take a look around. I am a photographer based in the Grand Rapids area who loves to travel. Check out some of my most recent work below and on my facebook page.
________________________________________________________________

11.03.2011

I've missed my chance.... it's too late for pictures.

Wrong! The good news is that it's not too late. There are a ton of great ways to still have pictures take for Christmas cards or gifts without having you freeze.

Your house (and yard) is a great place for pictures.  It's the place your children are probably most comfortable and it's the place that reflects your family.  Here are a few examples.


We started outside for this shoot and came in once we got too chilly.




This shot was taken on a chair in the living room.



Here are a few more of my favorite pictures taken at people's homes.




















We're so lucky, there are a ton of great indoor options in the area. 


Madison Children's Museum



Madison Children's Museum



Madison Museum of Contemporary Art



Monona Terrace



Monona Terrace



Memorial Union 
You would never know from this picture that the wind is GUSTING and it's not even 30 degrees.  As long as there's a place to warm up, it's easy to run out and get a couple of pictures before dashing back into the warm.      


I would love to help you with any of your photo needs.  
Just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment