Welcome. Please take a look around. I am a photographer based in the Grand Rapids area who loves to travel. Check out some of my most recent work below and on my facebook page.
________________________________________________________________

10.26.2011

Peyton: Senior

Peyton is an incredibly sweet senior. I had heard wonderful things about her and really enjoyed our time together.  Since she was a little girl, Peyton knew that she wanted to work with animals when she grew up.  I was impressed to learn she currently works at a vet clinic, as well as volunteers at a Trail Dust Equestrian - a therapeutic riding center.  And as it turns out, today is her birthday.  Happy Birthday Peyton! 

















Vegas was a trooper as we played around with positions and poses!  What a sweet horse!

No comments:

Post a Comment