Welcome. Please take a look around. I am a photographer based in the Grand Rapids area who loves to travel. Check out some of my most recent work below and on my facebook page.
________________________________________________________________

12.30.2012

Christmas {Mini Sessions}

A belated Merry Christmas to you all!  With the busyness of the season I have gotten behind with my posts.

Here are a few pictures from the Christmas Mini Sessions that I offered early in December.  Thanks to The Wood Cycle and Smokey Hollow Farm, LLC for providing wonderful backdrops for these sessions.

I've been blessed to have taken a variety of pictures for both these families over the years (wedding, senior pictures, family pictures, and more family pictures).  It was wonderful to be able to catch up with them.  It's so fun to watch families grow! 








 











No comments:

Post a Comment