Welcome. Please take a look around. I am a photographer based in the Grand Rapids area who loves to travel. Check out some of my most recent work below and on my facebook page.
________________________________________________________________

5.14.2011

Elaina & James

I had so much fun photographing Elaina, the newest addition to Melissa and Patrick's family. (You may remember them from a fall shoot.) At just 2 months, Elaina is holding her head up and is very alert. Big brother James is adjusting to the idea of a sister, but he's still not sure if he has to claim her as family or not. =) James is in constant awe of all the world had to offer and he's ready and willing to experience anything that comes his way.


We spent a beautiful afternoon at Lapacek's Orchard. If you're looking for an outing next weekend (May 14th & 15th), they are hosting Apple Blossom Days. Find fun around every corner - goats, chicks, cats, kittens, dogs, tractor tire playground, slides, swings and more! Give me a call if you're interested in doing pictures.















I love, love, love this tire tractor playground!

No comments:

Post a Comment