Welcome. Please take a look around. I am a photographer based in the Grand Rapids area who loves to travel. Check out some of my most recent work below and on my facebook page.
________________________________________________________________

8.07.2013

Michelle + Mike {Love}

It's so fun to photograph weddings.  And I especially love taking pictures when friends get married. I met Mike almost 10 years ago when he talked me into purchasing a my first Mac.  He told me I would never go back to PC and I won't.  Michelle and I have worked in the same building for the past couple of years and I've gotten to know her even better by taking Reece and Mica's senior pictures.  

Michelle and Mike were married on a beautiful summer day at West Koshkonong Lutheran Church.  They were so adorable together, clearly deeply in love and so excited to start their life together.  Their reception was held in the wine cellar at Porta Bella's.

Waiting on his bride.















Family and friends, your pictures are available for preview.  
Contact me if you've lost the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment