Welcome. Please take a look around. I am a photographer based in the Grand Rapids area who loves to travel. Check out some of my most recent work below and on my facebook page.
________________________________________________________________

9.24.2012

Apple-Azing Race

Saturday started off COLD and rainy at Lapacek's Orchard, but as Kim predicted the clouds cleared and blue skies were showing as she blew her whistle for the start of the first ever Apple-Azing Race.  The race was filled with eight challenges ranging from alphabetizing books, eating ice cream without your hands at Sassy Cow Creamery, to finding a clue box in a corn maze at Creek Bed Country Farmacy.  Teams had a blast!  There were smiles and laughter all around.  Here is a sneak peak of some pictures.  There will be many posted as soon as I can get them edited.  













 














Racers:  I had a great time getting to know you during the race!  Feel free to tag yourself in my facebook album.  Your gallery isn't done yet, but I'm working on that as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment