Welcome. Please take a look around. I am a photographer based in the Grand Rapids area who loves to travel. Check out some of my most recent work below and on my facebook page.
________________________________________________________________

8.28.2012

Kim {Senior 2013}

Kim chose to have her senior pictures taken at Olbrich Botanical Gardens. Picture me smiling and doing a little happy dance because I LOVE Olbrich!  Before going to Olbrich we took a couple of pictures with her family pets ~ one has been around for most of her life and the other is a new addition to their family.  Family pet pictures make me smile too.  During the shoot I got to know Kim and found that she is wonderfully sweet, thoughtful and kind.  I left her thinking how much I love my job because I get to meet incredible people.  Smile again.

























No comments:

Post a Comment