Welcome. Please take a look around. I am a photographer based in the Grand Rapids area who loves to travel. Check out some of my most recent work below and on my facebook page.
________________________________________________________________

4.21.2012

Joe + Jill = Engaged


I've known Joe since he was just a couple of years old.  Our families spent a ton of time together when we were growing up. I was so excited to meet his fiance, Jill and to get to take their engagement pictures. Jill is as wonderful and sweet as I had heard and I'm so happy that Joe has found her! Plus, they also brought their wonderful dog, Charlie along for the shoot. I'm pretty sure Charlie would be best friends with my Daisy May.  Congratulations Joe and Jill!  I'm looking forward to photographing your wedding!



















No comments:

Post a Comment