Welcome. Please take a look around. I am a photographer based in the Grand Rapids area who loves to travel. Check out some of my most recent work below and on my facebook page.
________________________________________________________________

9.06.2011

Labor Day: Lapacek's Orchard

If you're looking for a great family outing this fall, I highly recommend that you take your family to Lapacek's Orchard.  There are tons of activities (all free!) for kids - tractor tire jungle gym, goats, kittens, emus, dogs, sunflower field, music wall, and more.  Plus, you can buy an assortment of apples, cider, caramel apples, cider donuts, and beautiful crafts.  I had a super fun time there with my niece on Labor Day.  The owners, Jared & Kim and Diane & Frank, are absolutely wonderful!   You can follow the orchard on facebook and stay up to date by reading their blog

Let me know if you would like to do a family or child photo shoot here.  There are so many  options for fun pictures.






   

  






   





   


No comments:

Post a Comment